    grid.BindData();

    Does anyone have an example of working with GridView?

    Thanks,
    Amelyan, Nov 7, 2005

  2. Amelyan

    Guest

    Hi,

    I've exactly the same problem. Haven't figured it out yet, did you
    discover anything ?

    Thanks,

    Filip

    Amelyan schreef:

    > I seem to have a problem using VS2005 GridView. When I tried to implement
    > RowUpdating or RowUpdated handlers NewValues, OldValues, and AllKeys
    > collecitons are empty. Also, when I tried to implement RowDeleting, Values
    > collection is empty. I load my grid by executing my stored procedure that
    > returns DataSet.
    >
    > grid.DataSource = GetMyItems();
    > grid.BindData();
    >
    > Does anyone have an example of working with GridView?
    >
    > Thanks,
    , Nov 8, 2005

  3. Amelyan

    Angelo Cook Guest

    Look at this sample code
    http://www.microsoft.com/indonesia/msdn/MedLibStrtKit.aspx

    Angelo Cook, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Guys, those colloctions only work when you use the datasource controls, or
    the objectdatasource. You are binding a custom object?

    Tim Cartwright, Nov 10, 2005