VS2005 GridView

Amelyan

I seem to have a problem using VS2005 GridView. When I tried to implement
RowUpdating or RowUpdated handlers NewValues, OldValues, and AllKeys
collecitons are empty. Also, when I tried to implement RowDeleting, Values
collection is empty. I load my grid by executing my stored procedure that
returns DataSet.

grid.DataSource = GetMyItems();
grid.BindData();

Does anyone have an example of working with GridView?

Thanks,

filip.dhaenens

Hi,

I've exactly the same problem. Haven't figured it out yet, did you
discover anything ?

Thanks,

Filip

Amelyan schreef:

Tim Cartwright

Guys, those colloctions only work when you use the datasource controls, or
the objectdatasource. You are binding a custom object?