    send/recieve, phase 2 unattended processing of the same.

    TIA

    JeffP...
    JeffP@Work, Nov 3, 2006

    John Saunders, Nov 3, 2006

  3. "JeffP@Work" <jpgmt_at_sbcglobal_dot_net> wrote in message
    > New to VS2005
    >
    > In VS2003 I needed to make a proxy class in the cmd window.
    >
    > Is this still the same process?

    Uh, no. Have you ever used Add Web Reference? In most cases it's easier than
    running wsdl.exe to create the proxy class.

    John
    John Saunders, Nov 3, 2006
  4. JeffP@Work

    JeffP@Work Guest

    John,

    I was hoping that it would be that easy, and yes I use a web reference to my
    web services on local LAN, but I've never had the pleasure of working with
    someone else's web service in .Net 2.0.

    I'll start off with just the reference, since the call to the WS has Auth
    built in.

    JeffP....

    JeffP@Work, Nov 3, 2006