    I tried copying over the solution file from the other box, but that
    presented other problems. Where is the value for the Full Path property for
    this project stored and how can I change it?
    Bob, Jun 19, 2008

  2. Bob

    Munna Guest

    Hi

    "c:\Documents and... Settings\...\MyWebApp"

    That is the path your virtual directory....

    right click on your site's folder and you will find a tab called web
    share...

    using web share you can create virtual directories...

    take the folder any location on your harddrive.. and web share it to
    create a virtual directory of iis..

    Best of luck

    Munna

    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com
    Munna, Jun 20, 2008

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Re: VS2005 - http://localhost/my webapp - controlling file locatio

    Munna,

    They both have "Default Web Site" selected in the Share on: drop down and
    they both have the "Do not share this folder" radio button selected on the
    Web Sharing tab. They are both XP Pro SP 2 boxes.

    Bob

    Bob, Jun 20, 2008