vs2005 - Opening a child form with DGV from a parent with a DGV

dbuchanan

Hello,

How do I open a child form (with a dataGridView) from a parent form. I
want the child form to be opened with the related table from the
selected row in the dataGridView.

The dataGridViews are populated with a tableAdapter. The relationship
is based on a primary key.

Thank you,
dbuchanan

Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Maybe this is not the best solution but it worked.

winForm1 aaa;
aaa = new winForm1();
aaa.Show();

Cheets.