VS2005 page titles unstable

Stan

Hi

I am using Visual Studio 2005 for developing a web-site. My pages
include a master page.

I have a problem with document titles.

When I enter them in the property window of the designer and save the
file it appears to work OK. But they have a habit of being reverted to
"untitled-page" for no apparent reason when editing the page
subsequently.

Is this a known bug with VS? Is there anything that I should do with
the master page (since it contains the header section)?

Thanks in advance

Peter Bucher [MVP]

Hello Stan

VS modifies your entered page titles to "untitled-page" as consequence of
editing
the content pages one more time?

I never ran in such a problem.

For safetly, you could set the page title programatically within your
contentpage
througt accessing the .Master and its .Title property.

In such a case, everything ran like expected for me.

Stan

Hello Stan

VS modifies your entered page titles to "untitled-page" as consequence of
editing
the content pages one more time?

I never ran in such a problem.

For safetly, you could set the page title programatically within your
contentpage
througt accessing the .Master and its .Title property.

In such a case, everything ran like expected for me.

If no one else has this problem then maybe it has something to do with
my installation of VS.

I don't need to do it programmatically because (perhaps I should have
mentioned this) when I edit it directly in the source page (for
content pages it is held in the <@ page directive tag with a "title"
attribute) that seems to make it permanent. It's only when I use the
property editor that it can be volatile. Annoying really because the
property editor is quicker and more convenient.

Thanks anyway.