    Is this a known bug with VS? Is there anything that I should do with
    the master page (since it contains the header section)?

    Thanks in advance

    Stan, May 5, 2008

  2. Hello Stan

    VS modifies your entered page titles to "untitled-page" as consequence of
    editing
    the content pages one more time?

    I never ran in such a problem.

    For safetly, you could set the page title programatically within your
    contentpage
    througt accessing the .Master and its .Title property.

    In such a case, everything ran like expected for me.

    --
    Gruss, Peter Bucher

    Peter Bucher [MVP], May 5, 2008

  3. Stan

    Stan Guest

    On 5 May, 10:14, "Peter Bucher [MVP]" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello Stan
    >
    > VS modifies your entered page titles to "untitled-page" as consequence of
    > editing
    > the content pages one more time?
    >
    > I never ran in such a problem.
    >
    > For safetly, you could set the page title programatically within your
    > contentpage
    > througt accessing the .Master and its .Title property.
    >
    > In such a case, everything ran like expected for me.
    >
    > --
    > Gruss, Peter Bucher
    > Microsoft MVP - Visual Developer ASP / ASP.NET, Switzerlandhttp://www.aspnetzone.de/- ASP.NET Zone, die ASP.NET Communityhttp://www.aspnetzone.de/blogs/peterbucher/- Auf den Spuren von .NET

    If no one else has this problem then maybe it has something to do with
    my installation of VS.

    I don't need to do it programmatically because (perhaps I should have
    mentioned this) when I edit it directly in the source page (for
    content pages it is held in the <@ page directive tag with a "title"
    attribute) that seems to make it permanent. It's only when I use the
    property editor that it can be volatile. Annoying really because the
    property editor is quicker and more convenient.

    Thanks anyway.

    Stan, May 5, 2008