    Has someone a solution to this??

    Thanks
    Patrick
    Patrick, Jan 17, 2006

  2. Patrick

    Garth H Guest

    Unless you're adding functions or methods leveraged in your aspx/ascx
    files, you shouldn't have to upload them as well.

    --
    Garth H

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Macromedia Certified Developer
    Garth H, Jan 17, 2006

  3. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    yes, that was like this in Visual Studio 2003. But in the 2005 when
    publishing the website, to the *.aspx/ascx something like this is added:

    <%@ page language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" inherits="Admin,
    App_Web_d5-k97r2" %>

    and as you can see, inherits sais "class", "DLL", in this case the DLL-Name
    is "App_Web_d5-k97r2.dll", but when publishing again the solution, this name
    changes, and then dhte aspx referers to a wrong old dll.

    Patrick, Jan 18, 2006