Vs2005 tool bos is not visible

SenthilVel

hi all

i am using Visual studio 2005 for my 1.1 developed wab projects.

The very first step i converted from 1.1 to 2.0.

Till yesday when i clicked on the TOOL BOX menu i was able to see the tool
box and i was able to drag and drop the controls.

but today i dont know what happened , when i click on the tool box menu and
toolbox buttton, i am not able to get the toolbox on the left .

Any thing i muct do in order to get the tool box visible ?

Thanks
Senthil