    VS2008 ?
    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Newcomsas

    Newcomsas, Sep 9, 2008

  2. Hi,

    Visual Studio 2008 is perfectly capable of running ASP.NET 2.0 sites (just
    choose .NET Framework 2.0 from the Property Pages -> Build section).

    There is ust a small thing I am not sure of - the specific ASP.NET
    Extensions (AJAX) 1.x settings in the web.config file. You might need to add
    them manually, as the New ASP.NET AJAX website template (shipped with the
    ASP.NET Extensions 1.x) might not be installed to the VS 2008 IDE.

    Cheers,
    Erjan

    Erjan Gavalji, Sep 9, 2008