    Cirene Guest

    Anyone know when the final, non-beta version will be available for download?
    :)

    Cirene, May 27, 2008

  2. Cirene

    Cirene Guest

    i'm scared to install the beta on my dev machine because i don't know about
    it's stability ;)

    Cirene, May 27, 2008

  3. I've been running it with no problems.
    It fixes a few things...

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, May 27, 2008
  4. Cirene

    Cirene Guest

    Great to know. Perhaps i'll give it a whirl and if it acts up i'll just
    uninstall it - if it's easy enuf to do. :)

    Cirene, May 27, 2008
  5. Cirene

    Andy B Guest

    Doesn't the live server have to be running .net 3.5 sp1 beta in order to
    have stuff made with it actually work?

    Andy B, May 27, 2008
  6. re:
    !> Doesn't the live server have to be running .net 3.5 sp1 beta
    !> in order to have stuff made with it actually work?

    The .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1 beta includes the .net 3.5 sp1 beta bits.

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...52-1391-4BC3-BABC-86BC0B9E8E5A&displaylang=en

    Juan T. Llibre, May 27, 2008
  7. re:
    !> if it acts up i'll just uninstall it - if it's easy enuf to do. :)

    Thanks for including the smiley... ;-)

    If you need to uninstall it, follow the directions detailed here :
    http://download.microsoft.com/downl...A-80AF-88D738DCDDF4/VSReadme.htm#Uninstalling

    Juan T. Llibre, May 27, 2008
  8. re:
    !> Doesn't the live server have to be running .net 3.5 sp1 beta
    !> in order to have stuff made with it actually work?

    Aargh !

    My reply should have been :

    The VS 2008 SP 1 beta includes the .net 3.5 sp1 beta bits.

    Juan T. Llibre, May 27, 2008
  9. Cirene

    Cirene Guest

    Thanks!!!