    Before applying Vista's SP1, VS2008 was just fine.

    Help!!

    Jon.
    jlea, May 28, 2008

  2. jlea

    llevi Guest

    This is probably not going to help much, but i thought i would send this
    recent post of mine - you are alone.

    Hi there.

    I have a simple web page ( 1 textbox, 1 label, 1 button). The page runs
    under IIS, but it takes at least a minute before it allows me to enter
    keystrokes after pressing ctl+f5.
    environment: vista home premium, visual studio .net 2005.

    Any ideas as to why this is so slow? how may i resolve this issue?

    Thanks in advance,

    llevi

    llevi, Jun 25, 2008