vsdisco with Web Services

tludwig

I am having problems getting the vsdisco file to be automatically
generated through Visual Studio .net when I create a web service.

What am I missing?

I have tried browsing to the locahost/Web Service/service1.asmx?disco
in thinking it would generate it then.

I also try adding the following line to machine.config:

<add verb="*" path="*.vsdisco" type="System.Web.Services.Discovery.
DiscoveryRequestHandler, System.Web.Services, Version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" validate="false"/>

Still no luck. I did not think that would fix it but am running out of
ideas. Is there a config I am missing?

Thanks.

Tim