    my command prompt reads "VSIM>"

    cheers

    - Kingsley
    kwaj, Feb 12, 2004

  2. On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:34:52 +1100, "kwaj"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all - I am newbie...having trouble getting VSIM to offer a graphical
    >signal window to help verify my design. How do we invoke this? at the moment
    >my command prompt reads "VSIM>"

    Type in "view wave" (without the quotes) then press the enter key.

    Drag entities from the structure window to the wave window to display
    the signals contained in those entities.

    Type in "view signals" etc.

    Click on an entity in the structure window to select it.
    Drag individual signals of the selected entity from the signals window
    to the wave window.

    Type in "view process" then "view variables" etc.

    Click on an entity in the structure window to select it.
    Click on a process in the process window to select it.
    Drag individual variables of the selected process of the selected
    entity from the variables window to the wave window.

    Regards,
    Allan.
    Allan Herriman, Feb 12, 2004

  3. kwaj