VSS overwrites local files whenever web project is opened

Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am experiencing a strange problem binding my web project from Visual Studio (VB.NET) to Visual Source Safe. Whenever I open the solution file, it retrieves files from VSS and overwrites my local files - losing all my changes!. But all checkin/checkout works asusual. I have no clue why it happens like this. And it happens to this particular web project; if I open other web projects, it is fine. The workaround I have now is to checkin files before closing the solution.

I cannot remove the project from VSS to try to create fresh because I am afraid that it will lose all history and labels etc for the project.

Could someone help me to figure out the cause.

Thanks!