VStudio very slow

Alvin Bruney

I installed kazaa and reason 2.5 demo then uninstalled them last night.
Visual studio Asp.NET web apps in debug mode are taking at least 45 seconds
to run everytime today. Anybody have a work around for this aside from me
having to do a clean install of VS?

regards

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Alvin,

I'm not sure, but it sounds like it may be a networking issue to me. Not
much information to go on, but I think I would start with a sniff. Network
Monitor from us or another tool such as CommView would suffice.

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]
Developer Support
ASP.NET
(e-mail address removed)