  1. Mark B

    Mark B Guest

    Is there one? I couldn't see it in the list of tools....
    Mark B, Jun 20, 2008

  2. Mark B

    Manish Guest

    Hi Mark,

    There was no dateTimePicker control in the web, its a part of windows
    application control. however, you can try some third party control like
    C1WebDateEdit from componentone or can create your own custom control using
    the combination of dropdowncontrol, textbox and calendar control.

    Regards,
    Manish
    www.componentone.com

    Manish, Jun 20, 2008

  3. Mark B

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Jun 20, 2008
  4. Hi Mark,

    As Munna suggested, there is one date picker control in the ASP.NET ajax
    control toolkit. You can download the toolkit and use that control. For
    pure ASP.NETT standard ones, yo ucan have a look those customized date
    pickers from community:

    http://www.vbdotnetheaven.com/UploadFile/liammclennan/Datepickercontrol12052
    006234149PM/Datepickercontrol.aspx

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Datepickercontrol.aspx