W2003 SP1 breaks HTML recognition in XML datablobs?

Guest

From a database a XML datablob is retrieved which contains a piece of HTML
tekst. Before the parser correctly retrieved the HTML to show a correctly
formatted tekst in the browser window for the client. Since we upgraded the
webserver to SP1 the HTML tekst send to the client is truncated at the first
<BR> or non-closed <P> in the HTML tekst.

It seems the parser stops parsing the XML data without any exception or
error being thrown.

Has anyone been having the same problems?