    app on a W2K box with IIS 5 and SQL2K, and I have had no problems debugging
    it to where it's ready for production testing - alas the account issues.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    WohooWahoo, Oct 28, 2005

  2. WohooWahoo wrote:
    > I just finished writing an app for an ASP.NET website which uses SQL,
    > C# ASP.NET and web services on my development box. Ported the app

    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Oct 28, 2005

  3. WohooWahoo

    WohooWahoo Guest

    Thanks for the direction! Will repost in the appropriate newsgroup.

    WohooWahoo, Oct 28, 2005