    I read somewhere that ASP.Net 2.0 logs this event where ASP.Net 1.1 would
    not have even tho it would still happen. Either way, I'm not sure I like the
    worker process crashing at the end of every session...
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Dec 21, 2005

  2. As a followup - could this be related to the Idle timeout setting under
    Performance in the properties of the application pool?

    "Shutdown worker processes after ebing idle for (time in minutes): 20"

    ?

    In other words, is the behavior I'm seeing normal? Just seems odd that if
    the worker process is shutdown, why a "critical" error in the event log and
    not a warning?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Did you run debugdiag?

    Stine