    I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
    linux plat form using C language

    Thanks

    Manash, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Manash

    Tom St Denis Guest

    Manash wrote:
    > hi
    > I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
    > linux plat form using C language

    You want to write a kernel? Or add on to an existing one?

    Me thinks you should stick to userspace and learn C first.

    Tom

    Tom St Denis, Nov 30, 2006

  3. Manash

    santosh Guest

    Manash wrote:
    > hi
    > I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
    > linux plat form using C language

    This is off-topic here, try alt.os.development and comp.programming

    santosh, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Manash

    MQ Guest

    Manash wrote:
    > hi
    > I am manash I want to know how can i write good kernel programming on
    > linux plat form using C language
    >
    > Thanks

    If your writing an OS try alt.os.development. If you want to
    contribute something to Linux, try comp.os.linux.development.system

    MQ

    MQ, Nov 30, 2006