    Also, has anyone used The Asychronous ASP.NET Wait Page at
    http://www.tualatinsoftware.com/Default.aspx?Page=Products

    Thanks
    f_z_s, Nov 16, 2004

  2. I haven't used that before..but guess it could be very useful but i guess it
    isn't free..
    For a free one see this:-
    http://www.daveandal.net/books/6744/loadpost/simplewait.aspx
    hope it helps
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 16, 2004

  3. f_z_s

    Saravana Guest

    For showing progress bar in asp.net, you can check these articles
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;837375
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...serverprogressfromaspnetclientapplication.asp
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/08/asp200308bm_l/asp200308bm_l.asp

    --