waiting with transforming some XML

Discussion in 'XML' started by Michael Birkmose, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Hi everyone!

    I am new to XSL and I was wondering if the following is possible:

    XML
    =======

    <document title="Hello World">
    <menu>
    <menuitem>Test</menuitem>
    </menu>
    <Some_tags....>
    </document>

    This should be transformed to (using XSL):

    HTML
    =======
    <head>
    <title>Hello World</title>
    <Transformation of the some_tags element>
    <Transformation of the menu element and its subelements>
    </head>

    What I want to do is to transform the <some_tags> element before the <menu>.
    Moving the <menu> and the <some_tags> element around ind the xml is not an
    option :)

    Best regards,
    Michael

    Michael Birkmose, Jul 22, 2003