walk in for DOTNET & C# professionals with 2-3yrs experience in BANGALORE

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Baffin Management Solutions, Nov 2, 2007.

  1. Dear Friends,
    We are a chennai based well reputed HR Recruitment & consulting
    company.
    Presently one of our esteemed patron ASM Technologies Ltd a pioneer in
    the IT industry is recruiting talented professionals for its Bangalore
    location.

    The Details are given below
    Job Profile : Good Experience in C#.Net, OOPS Concepts, Winforms.

    a) .Net Constructs (interfaces, collections, ...)

    b) Threading and Serialization

    c) HTTP/SOAP

    d) IBF knowledge (optional)

    e) Event & Delegation Mechanism

    f) Dll Versioning & Signing

    Location: Bangalore
    Experience : 2 - 3 years
    Qualifications : BE/B.Tech (preferebly Comp Science), MCA, M.Sc (Comp
    Science)
    Other : Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, Good
    academics.

    The walkin is on Saturday 3.11.07

    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO APPEAR FOR THE WALK IN JUST FORWARD YOUR
    UPDATED CV TO

    Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview & further
    details will be provided.

    We request you to pass the above given information to your
    colleagues,friends with similar experience

    Salary & benefits is open for the right talent.

    For further queries on this contact me on 0-9841865362

    Forward the resumes to ""

    Wishes&Regards,
    B.Ramprabhu ,
    Sr.Executive Sourcing
    Baffin Management Solutions
    www.baffingroup.com

    98418 65362

    Baffin Management Solutions, Nov 2, 2007