Walkin in Bangaloe in CV++ in Chennai

js.dhana

Hi

This is Dhanasree from GAIA Consulting and Solution Pvt. Ltd., a
recruiting and staffing Consultant from Chennai. We have been retained
by HCL to hire the services of a person with the below mentioned
Specifications.

Requirements:

JOB Location : Chennai
Job Code: A
Skills : C++, VC++
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/E&I)
No. of Positions : 38
Driver development in Windows environment
Hardware Interface
Job Code: B
Skills : C++, VC++, COM
Education : MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science & IT)
No. of Positions : 48
Windows based application development
Strong grasp on problem solving skills
Embedded Development
Skills : C, C++, VC++
Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/E&I)
No. of Positions : 56
Experience in coding on Microcontroller/ RTOS/ Windows environment is
desirable.
HCL's Engineering and R&D Services is the premier Product Engineering
center in India . Here more than 9000 professionals design and develop
latest and yet-to-be-released technologies and products for more than
50 Fortune 500 companies across industries.
To cater to our large growth needs we require Engineers, Project Leads
with experience of 2 to 10 years at our Chennai facilities. These
engineers are required to work on semi conductor Automatic Test
Equipment control software development.

The following Information is essential for processing your resume
therefore please answer the following questions:

# Have you attended an interview with HCL in the last six months?
# Have you sent your resume through any other consultant for the same?
# Time needed to join if offered by HCL.
# Current CTC and Expected CTC.
# Landline No. & Mobile No.
# Your Preferred Location.
# Your updated and relevant resume to be sent along when you reply
back

* Reference: Pls mention Name, Ph No. & Email ID of any friend of
yours who might also be Interested for this Opening.

Thanks & Regards

Dhanasree. J

Gaia Consulting 'n' Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Human Resource Consultants, Chennai