Walkin in Bangaloe in CV++ in Chennai

Discussion in 'C++' started by js.dhana@gmail.com, Jun 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi

    This is Dhanasree from GAIA Consulting and Solution Pvt. Ltd., a
    recruiting and staffing Consultant from Chennai. We have been retained
    by HCL to hire the services of a person with the below mentioned
    Specifications.

    Requirements:

    JOB Location : Chennai
    Job Code: A
    Skills : C++, VC++
    Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/E&I)
    No. of Positions : 38
    Driver development in Windows environment
    Hardware Interface
    Job Code: B
    Skills : C++, VC++, COM
    Education : MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science & IT)
    No. of Positions : 48
    Windows based application development
    Strong grasp on problem solving skills
    Embedded Development
    Skills : C, C++, VC++
    Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/E&I)
    No. of Positions : 56
    Experience in coding on Microcontroller/ RTOS/ Windows environment is
    desirable.
    HCL's Engineering and R&D Services is the premier Product Engineering
    center in India . Here more than 9000 professionals design and develop
    latest and yet-to-be-released technologies and products for more than
    50 Fortune 500 companies across industries.
    To cater to our large growth needs we require Engineers, Project Leads
    with experience of 2 to 10 years at our Chennai facilities. These
    engineers are required to work on semi conductor Automatic Test
    Equipment control software development.

    The following Information is essential for processing your resume
    therefore please answer the following questions:

    # Have you attended an interview with HCL in the last six months?
    # Have you sent your resume through any other consultant for the same?
    # Time needed to join if offered by HCL.
    # Current CTC and Expected CTC.
    # Landline No. & Mobile No.
    # Your Preferred Location.
    # Your updated and relevant resume to be sent along when you reply
    back

    * Reference: Pls mention Name, Ph No. & Email ID of any friend of
    yours who might also be Interested for this Opening.

    Thanks & Regards

    Dhanasree. J

    ---------------------------------

    Gaia Consulting 'n' Solutions Pvt. Ltd
    Human Resource Consultants, Chennai
    Contact Number : 42188806 / 42158581
    Mail to:

    , Jun 5, 2007

  2. Ge Chunyuan Guest

    On Jun 5, 7:32 pm, wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > This is Dhanasree from GAIA Consulting and Solution Pvt. Ltd., a
    > recruiting and staffing Consultant from Chennai. We have been retained
    > by HCL to hire the services of a person with the below mentioned
    > Specifications.
    >
    > Requirements:
    >
    > JOB Location : Chennai
    > Job Code: A
    > Skills : C++, VC++
    > Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/E&I)
    > No. of Positions : 38
    > Driver development in Windows environment
    > Hardware Interface
    > Job Code: B
    > Skills : C++, VC++, COM
    > Education : MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science & IT)
    > No. of Positions : 48
    > Windows based application development
    > Strong grasp on problem solving skills
    > Embedded Development
    > Skills : C, C++, VC++
    > Education : B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (ECE/EEE/E&I)
    > No. of Positions : 56
    > Experience in coding on Microcontroller/ RTOS/ Windows environment is
    > desirable.
    > HCL's Engineering and R&D Services is the premier Product Engineering
    > center in India . Here more than 9000 professionals design and develop
    > latest and yet-to-be-released technologies and products for more than
    > 50 Fortune 500 companies across industries.
    > To cater to our large growth needs we require Engineers, Project Leads
    > with experience of 2 to 10 years at our Chennai facilities. These
    > engineers are required to work on semi conductor Automatic Test
    > Equipment control software development.
    >
    > The following Information is essential for processing your resume
    > therefore please answer the following questions:
    >
    > # Have you attended an interview with HCL in the last six months?
    > # Have you sent your resume through any other consultant for the same?
    > # Time needed to join if offered by HCL.
    > # Current CTC and Expected CTC.
    > # Landline No. & Mobile No.
    > # Your Preferred Location.
    > # Your updated and relevant resume to be sent along when you reply
    > back
    >
    > * Reference: Pls mention Name, Ph No. & Email ID of any friend of
    > yours who might also be Interested for this Opening.
    >
    > Thanks & Regards
    >
    > Dhanasree. J

    > Gaia Consulting 'n' Solutions Pvt. Ltd
    > Human Resource Consultants, Chennai