Wamted Java Professional with 5+ years of experience for a MNC at Bangalore

pallavi

Hi everybody,

We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Developers with
5+ years of experience for a MNC at Bangalore. the Job profile is as
follows:

Java Application Developer
Requirements:

At least 5 years strong development experience with OO languages,
specifically on complex enterprise systems using Java J2EE
Broad understanding of the Java API, including but not limited to JMS,
EJB, JSP, Servlets
Strong knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
Agile Methodology knowledge, such as Extreme Programming (XP) is
desirable
Leadership experience in assessing staff skill levels, assigning work
appropriately, directing team in specific project activities,
estimation, and facilitating career development
Experience with relational databases is a plus
Delivery experience with C#, ADO.NET or ASP.NET is a huge plus

Pls mail me your CV at (e-mail address removed) ASAP so that I can
process you with our client.

Looking forward to facilitating your career move.

Thanks and Regards,
Pallavi

Andrew Thompson

Hello AGAIN. Do not post articles to usenet three times.

My bad, I did not notice this was a different position.

(So correct that to
'Do not post articles to usenet more than once. ..etcetera')

Ramza Brown

Andrew said:
My bad, I did not notice this was a different position.

(So correct that to
'Do not post articles to usenet more than once. ..etcetera')

These recruiters are everywhere.

Andrew Thompson

..These recruiters are everywhere.

Yet the positions are in Bangalore, Mumbai and ..Pune
(I'd have to change buses to get there).

You'd think the OP might have the sense to advertise
in the local media. ..But there ya' go.