    any examples

    TIA
    Dave
    Dave P, Mar 15, 2006

  2. Dave P wrote:
    > Need to get my wan ip from my desktop application
    > any examples

    Post to the newsgroup that deals with your OS. There is no 'wan ip'
    in C++ or its library.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 15, 2006

  3. Dave P

    Dave P Guest

    I know this..so what you all do here...play games
    C++ is used too build operating systems, navigation systems, Networking,
    so tell me smart man....nobody in here
    has a example of writing a small piece of code too
    grab a wan ip from the inernal wan

    dave..

    Dave P, Mar 15, 2006
  4. Dave P

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Dave P wrote:

    > "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote in message
    >> Dave P wrote:
    >> > Need to get my wan ip from my desktop application
    >> > any examples

    >> Post to the newsgroup that deals with your OS. There is no 'wan ip'
    >> in C++ or its library.

    > I know this..

    If you know, why do you post here?

    > so what you all do here...play games

    We discuss the C++ programming language as defined by the ISO standard.

    > C++ is used too build operating systems, navigation systems, Networking,

    Indeed. And if you are looking for info on programming any of those systems,
    you need to use system specific libraries that are off-topic here.

    > so tell me smart man....nobody in here
    > has a example of writing a small piece of code too
    > grab a wan ip from the inernal wan

    No.
    Rolf Magnus, Mar 15, 2006
  5. Dave P