Want to appear for 70-529 (Distributed Applications)!

Abul Hasan Lakhani

Adil.Mughal said:
Microsoft has released
MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-502): Microsoft® .NET Framework
3.5—Windows® Presentation Foundation.

Hello Everyone,

Just want to ask whether there are any books available other than MS
study guide for this exam i.e. Exam 70-529. I have read reviews on
Amazon.com and found them very disappointing.

waiting for the help

Regards,

Abul Hasan Lakhani

Abul Hasan Lakhani

Abul said:
Hello Everyone,

Just want to ask whether there are any books available other than MS
study guide for this exam i.e. Exam 70-529. I have read reviews on
Amazon.com and found them very disappointing.

waiting for the help

Regards,

Abul Hasan Lakhani

Someone.... Please Please answer... Don't you people think helping
someone when he needs it is really really good gesture.

Any good book? which can cover all the content required for passing the
exam 70-529. That is because I have heard negative reviews for Microsoft
self study guide.

Waiting for immediate feedback!

Regards,

Abul Hasan Lakhani.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

Ignore the reviews.

The book is what it is, and if it's an MCTS Training Kit then it's the
closest thing you're going to get to something that actually focuses on what
you need to know to pass the cert exam.

I'd also suggest absorbing every page of information that's available in the
MSDN Library concerning WPF, and probably several dozen hours of webcasts
produced over the past three years.

Someone.... Please Please answer... Don't you people think helping someone
when he needs it is really really good gesture.

I think *impatience* is not a good character trait.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Abul Hasan Lakhani

Dear Lawrence,

I am really sorry for being impatient. But just look when did I write my
first email and second email. I waited 2 full days before writing again.
anyways.. I do apologise for that.

Now for my problem. I thinking there is some confusion. I was asking
about Distributed Application exam i.e. Exam 70-529 and its related
Self-Study book. WPF related thing was from someone else.

So kindly tell me, even if I use the MS book to prepare for Exam 70-529.
Can u tell me few more resources to supplement my overall learning
experience and to actually learn about the topic in detail.

Regards,

Hasan.

Lawrence Garvin [MVP]

Abul Hasan Lakhani said:
Dear Lawrence,

I am really sorry for being impatient. But just look when did I write my
first email and second email. I waited 2 full days before writing again.

And my point is 2 full days is nothing!

Now for my problem. I thinking there is some confusion. I was asking about
Distributed Application exam i.e. Exam 70-529 and its related Self-Study
book. WPF related thing was from someone else.

So, isn't this *your* message (posted 4/7/09 12:31am Central Time (US)?:

I think my reply is quite relevant (though I do note the minor non-sequiter
concerning the specific topic: WPF vs Distribubuted Applications).

I suggested you ignore the reviews, as MSPress MCTS Training Kits are an
excellent resource for training materials for Microsoft certification exams,
and I also suggested alternative *reliable* resources for study materials
(i.e. the MSDN Library, which is the ultimate in resource materials for
studying Microsoft developer topics).

The answer would have been the same regardless of the exam number or the
exam topic of interest.