    Regards,
    Bijoy Thangaraj
    Microsoft Student Partner

    Bijoy Thangaraj, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Bijoy Thangaraj

    Guest

    hi bijoy,

    I have applied for MSP; I am From BANGALORE; Could U please Tell Me
    How I can Prepare For It, If there Is any Interview;
    Or Should I SEND My PROJECTS To Them;

    My Email Id Is

    or You Can MAil Me through My Website http://www.kishan.coz.in

    it supports only windows IE6 Explorer
    Please select the feed back tab on my website....
    reply me as soon as possible,preferably through mail...
    thank U

    Regards
    kishan

    Please Reply me as soon as possible..... preferably through mail

    , May 6, 2007

  3. Bijoy Thangaraj

    The Magpie Guest

    wrote:

    > I have applied for MSP; I am From BANGALORE; Could U please Tell Me
    > How I can Prepare For It, If there Is any Interview;
    > Or Should I SEND My PROJECTS To Them;

    You *could* try asking in a place that has anything whatever to do with
    Microsoft. This is a *javascript* newsgroup.

    The Magpie, May 8, 2007