Want to get the latest 187 dll

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Hr Ro, Aug 23, 2009.

  1. Hr Ro

    Hr Ro Guest

    hi there,

    From the Ruby web site I got the latest binary for 1.87 (release 72 on
    2008-08-11)

    I noticed that in the repository the current version for 1.87 is 196
    2009-08-09

    This is 1 year difference. I would like to get a newer version of the
    dll and .lib. If possible I don't want to get the trouble to compile it
    myself...

    Where can i get a newer version? or somebody can provide me with the 2
    compile files?

    Thanks in advanced,
    Jorge

    Hr Ro, Aug 23, 2009