Want to Learn ASP.NET

Dave

Hey,

I've been expanding my skills in web programming recently. I taught myself
the basics of ASP 3.0, but I want to get into .NET and ASP.NET (and ADO.NET,
for that matter). Can anyone point me to any good online tutorials and the
like as a starting place? (I prefer working in C/C++ style languages, so if
beggars can be choosy I'd prefer tutorials that don't use the VB syntax, but
I'll take what I can get).

Thanks,
Dave

Paul Hobbs

Hi Dave,

If you want to learn ADO.NET (and you already have some understanding of
other MS data access technologies), I would recommend "ADO.NET in a
Nutshell" from O'Reilly. It is clear& concise, has lots of tips and
gotchas, and uses C# rather than VB.NET (which is a pain for me cos I prefer
VB!).

Good luck!

Paul