    wish to learn from the basic (especially ASP.NET) and i want to put a strong
    foundation.Please help me with beginners self studying tutorial site.Tankx in
    advance....

    =?Utf-8?B?U24=?=, May 30, 2006

  2. I'd suggest you to learn HTML and Javascript/VBScript first. Because then
    you can have a clearer understanding of how stuffs underlying works, and
    where their limitation are.

    The following site has some nice but somewhat outdated tutorials, but should
    be enough for a kick start.
    http://www.w3schools.com/

    "Sn" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    Lau Lei Cheong, May 30, 2006