    Thanks

    **If you are going to post a rebuttal on how this morally wrong,
    please feel free to. It will keep me bumped to the top of the list!**
    SysApp, Jul 21, 2003

  2. SysApp

    Anders Guest

    I hope you fail.
    Anders, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    SysApp wrote:

    > I am taking an Advance Algorithms and Data Structures in C++ class. I
    > have not taken any C++ classes in many years and I am completely lost.
    > I am 2 classes from graduating and can care less if I learn this or
    > ever see C++ again. I am 10 assignments behind right now that will
    > need to be done in the next few days and there are about 12 more that
    > will need to be done in the next 3 weeks. The assignments seem to be
    > very quick and simple for someone who knows what they are doing (not
    > me). We can work out a price per assignment and I can pay via paypal.
    > If you are interested, email me at .
    > contact you.
    >
    > **If you are going to post a rebuttal on how this morally wrong,
    > please feel free to. It will keep me bumped to the top of the list!**

    This is an obvious troll.
    Please ignore it.
    E. Robert Tisdale, Jul 21, 2003
  4. SysApp

    Bill Reed Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:48:00 +0200, "Anders" <anders> wrote:

    >I hope you fail.

    It seems he has already.
    Bill Reed, Jul 21, 2003
  5. Re: Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:00:03 -0700, "E. Robert Tisdale"
    <> wrote:

    >> I am taking an Advance Algorithms and Data Structures in C++ class. I
    >> have not taken any C++ classes in many years and I am completely lost.
    >> I am 2 classes from graduating and can care less if I learn this or
    >> ever see C++ again. I am 10 assignments behind right now that will
    >> need to be done in the next few days and there are about 12 more that
    >> will need to be done in the next 3 weeks. The assignments seem to be
    >> very quick and simple for someone who knows what they are doing (not
    >> me). We can work out a price per assignment and I can pay via paypal.
    >> If you are interested, email me at .
    >> contact you.
    >>
    >> **If you are going to post a rebuttal on how this morally wrong,
    >> please feel free to. It will keep me bumped to the top of the list!**

    >This is an obvious troll.
    >Please ignore it.

    I did, until you reposted it and made me waste more time.

    Thanks a bunch.

    --
    Be seeing you.
    Thore B. Karlsen, Jul 21, 2003
  6. [YHBT] Re: Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    Matthew Burgess wrote:

    > On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:00:03 -0700
    > "E. Robert Tisdale" <> wrote:
    >
    > > This is an obvious troll.
    > > Please ignore it.

    > If it's so obvious then why did you feel the need to inform us all?

    Tisdale did inform you [note: explicitly -- in the message
    body; not headers] that his entire posting was "an obvious
    troll". YHBT, my friend.

    regards,
    alexander.
    Alexander Terekhov, Jul 21, 2003
  7. Re: [YHBT] Re: Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?
    Jeremy Cowles, Jul 21, 2003
  8. Re: [OT][YHBT] Re: Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    "Jeremy Cowles" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?

    Check Acronym Finder:

    http://www.acronymfinder.com/

    YHBT = "You Have Been Trolled."

    --
    Russell Hanneken
    Russell Hanneken, Jul 21, 2003
  9. Alexander Terekhov, Jul 21, 2003
  10. SysApp

    Default User Guest

    Matthew Burgess wrote:

    > If it's so obvious then why did you feel the need to inform us all? Is
    > it some kind of arrogance on your part, or did you simply feel like
    > wasting even more bandwidth by quoting the entire post?

    Being a troll himself, Tisdale feels he has an inate ability to
    recognize other trolls (some kind of pheromone thing I believe).

    Brian Rodenborn
    Default User, Jul 21, 2003
  11. SysApp

    SysApp Guest

    "E. Robert Tisdale" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > This is an obvious troll.
    > Please ignore it.

    I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I just need
    someone to do my homework.
    SysApp, Jul 22, 2003
  12. Re: Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    This group is concerned with the C++ standard, nothing else. Any post
    outside that realm is a troll and just wasting time to the others here.
    That's what the poster meant.

    Oh and you typically will get a lot of crap by asking others to do your
    homework for you, even if money is involved. Homework is supposed to
    represent your abilities to do the particular assignment, not your
    ability to find others who can, well unless it's management 101.

    -shane

    Shane McDaniel, Jul 28, 2003
  13. SysApp

    Agent Mulder Guest

    Re: [YHBT] Re: Troll Alert: Want to make some $$ doing my homework?

    JC> Ok, just out of curiosity, what does YHBT mean?

    You Have Been Trolled
    Agent Mulder, Aug 27, 2003