Want to spend your leisure time on something useful?

LCC

http://groups.google.com/group/sci....3d1c3/29516983b40819ab?hl=en#29516983b40819ab

I typed up a cryptographic specification yesterday, and just posted
some pseudo-code for implementing part of it. However, I have not
written any programs at all since 1992. So my code probably is both
syntactically and functionally inoperable. I invite any of you who
have an interest in cryptography to post implementations of the
specification on the thread link given above...
The example code is brute force. A much better, far shorter, and more
elegant implementation using recursive function calling would be very
helpful...
Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Don't bother. I suspect that both the "It's been done", and "Not
invented here" syndromes will be present, except of course for
hobbyists...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

LCC

Don't bother. I suspect that both the "It's been done", and "Not
invented here" syndromes will be present, except of course for
hobbyists...

Lonnie Courtney Clay

SIGH...
If you bother people then they will be unhappy. But if you simply must
bother, then bother something that likes it!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

iC and iC++

SIGH...
If you bother people then they will be unhappy. But if you simply must
bother, then bother something that likes it!

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Please write code in C as this is a forum for the c language.