    elegant implementation using recursive function calling would be very
    helpful...
    Lonnie Courtney Clay
    LCC, Nov 21, 2010

  2. LCC

    LCC Guest

    Don't bother. I suspect that both the "It's been done", and "Not
    invented here" syndromes will be present, except of course for
    hobbyists...

    Lonnie Courtney Clay
    LCC, Dec 22, 2010

  3. LCC

    LCC Guest

    On Dec 21, 10:19 pm, LCC <> wrote:
    > Don't bother. I suspect that both the "It's been done", and "Not
    > invented here" syndromes will be present, except of course for
    > hobbyists...
    >
    > Lonnie Courtney Clay

    SIGH...
    If you bother people then they will be unhappy. But if you simply must
    bother, then bother something that likes it!

    Lonnie Courtney Clay
    LCC, Dec 22, 2010
  4. LCC

    iC and iC++ Guest

    On Dec 22, 3:31 am, LCC <> wrote:
    > On Dec 21, 10:19 pm, LCC <> wrote:
    >
    > > Don't bother. I suspect that both the "It's been done", and "Not
    > > invented here" syndromes will be present, except of course for
    > > hobbyists...

    > > Lonnie Courtney Clay

    > SIGH...
    > If you bother people then they will be unhappy. But if you simply must
    > bother, then bother something that likes it!
    >
    > Lonnie Courtney Clay

    Please write code in C as this is a forum for the c language.
    iC and iC++, Dec 23, 2010