Want to talk to someone in the software development field

teambag

Where can I find info on developing software for pcs or macs. I have
no computer knowledge and I'm looking to talk to someone who has
experience in the software development field. Am I in the right place.

Phlip

teambag said:
Where can I find info on developing software for pcs or macs. I have
no computer knowledge and I'm looking to talk to someone who has
experience in the software development field. Am I in the right place.

If you have a good idea for a program, find your nearby programmer's users
groups and attend a meeting. Tip: Don't claim you have an awesome idea and need
"sweat equity". Claim you have an interesting research idea and see if anyone
wants to discuss its details.

Dennis Jones

teambag said:
Where can I find info on developing software for pcs or macs. I have
no computer knowledge and I'm looking to talk to someone who has
experience in the software development field. Am I in the right place.

As others have already mentioned, this is not the right place to ask general
computer/software questions. However, maybe I can be of some help. Please
visit this web page
(http://www.grassvalleysoftware.com/contact/contact-form.php), send me a
message, and I'll see if I can answer your question(s).

- Dennis