Want to upload a file with one click

Julia Briggs

I am wanting to simplify a page that I'm writing... the guts behind the
page is PHP and wondering if it's possible to upload a photo in one
click. How would I approach having the browsed file detected once it's
populated into the form field and have it auto uploaded? Can this be
done?

Sincerely,

Julia

Oli Filth

Julia said:
I am wanting to simplify a page that I'm writing... the guts behind the
page is PHP and wondering if it's possible to upload a photo in one
click. How would I approach having the browsed file detected once it's
populated into the form field and have it auto uploaded? Can this be
done?

Due to the security implications involved with file upload controls,
most modern browsers do not allow scripting actions to be performed on
them or with them.

Anyway, why is it so much more complicated to have the user click
"submit" once they've chosen a file?

Ivo

I am wanting to simplify a page that I'm writing... the guts behind the
page is PHP and wondering if it's possible to upload a photo in one
click. How would I approach having the browsed file detected once it's
populated into the form field and have it auto uploaded? Can this be
done?

onchange="this.form.submit();"

untested,