    done?

    Sincerely,

    Julia

    Julia Briggs, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Julia Briggs

    Oli Filth Guest

    Julia Briggs wrote:
    > I am wanting to simplify a page that I'm writing... the guts behind the
    > page is PHP and wondering if it's possible to upload a photo in one
    > click. How would I approach having the browsed file detected once it's
    > populated into the form field and have it auto uploaded? Can this be
    > done?

    Due to the security implications involved with file upload controls,
    most modern browsers do not allow scripting actions to be performed on
    them or with them.

    Anyway, why is it so much more complicated to have the user click
    "submit" once they've chosen a file?

    --
    Oli

    Oli Filth, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Julia Briggs

    Ivo Guest

    "Julia Briggs" wrote
    > I am wanting to simplify a page that I'm writing... the guts behind the
    > page is PHP and wondering if it's possible to upload a photo in one
    > click. How would I approach having the browsed file detected once it's
    > populated into the form field and have it auto uploaded? Can this be
    > done?

    onchange="this.form.submit();"

    untested,
    --