    anyone help me out?

    Thanks,
    Jason
    Jason, Aug 22, 2007

  2. Hi Jason,
    the thing you are looking for is Adapter. Adapter framework allows to
    override how the web controls are rendered. I recommend you to start from
    already created Adapter, because you will very quickly discover all important
    features. Good implementation are CssFriendlyAdapter -
    http://www.codeplex.com/cssfriendly

    Regards,
    Ladislav

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFkaXNsYXYgTXJua2E=?=, Aug 22, 2007

  3. Use Lutz Roeder's Reflector product to decompile the Render method so you can
    see what it does.
    -- Peter
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Aug 22, 2007