Want your site critiqued by a professional? How does free sound?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Edelman.Jason@gmail.com, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hey everyone,

    I'm a professional web developer and designer for an agency in Atlanta,
    GA, and I'm one of the lucky ones who gets to do his passion for a job.
    However, I've noticed recently that I've had a strong desire to help
    others with their websites because there are a lot of people out there
    who have literally no clue. That's why I started the site "Fix My
    Site". The way it works is you send me an email with your URL and what
    you want looked at on your site, I take a look at it and post my review
    on my site. However, I don't pull punches. If your site sucks, I'll
    tell you it sucks. I won't, though, just leave it at that. The best
    part is that my advice is free, and all I ask for in return is that you
    comment on the review of your site, and if you want, link back to the
    site or your personal review. My goal is to help, so every review
    comes with many helpful pointers. I aim to do one review a day during
    the week.

    The site is http://fixmysite.blogspot.com, and my email is edelman dot
    jason at gmail dot com.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    --
    Jason Edelman
    http://fixmysite.blogspot.com

    , Jun 13, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Hey everyone,

    Please see response to multi-posted message in alt.html.critique

    <http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#xpost>

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer