WANTED: C++ class generator for XML input, uses libxml2

Discussion in 'XML' started by Andrew, Sep 23, 2010.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Hello,

    I am trying to track down an open source code generator that will
    create C++ classes when given an XML schema (XSD). I would like the
    generated code to use libxml2 to do the XML parsing. I wonder if
    anyone here knows of such a generator. I could not find one in the C++
    library/tools list produced by Nikki Locke.

    The tool needs to be cross-platform. I am using Windoze-XP with Visual
    Studio 2005 (please don't laugh). For portability reasons I also try
    to compile any new code with GCC (via cygwin).

    I have found XSD, which generates code that uses xercesc. This is
    close but not close enough.

    I have also found XBinder, which does exactly what I am looking for,
    but is proprietary. This may have to do if I cannot find an open
    source product.

    I also also aware of the serialisation tool s11n. Unfortunately this
    does not do what I want since there is no code generator (AFAIK).

    I have already sent this question to comp.lang.c++.moderated. It was
    suggested that this group might yield better results. It certainly
    seems to be all things XML ;-)

    Regards,

    Andrew Marlow

    Andrew, Sep 23, 2010

  2. Joe Kesselman, Sep 23, 2010

  3. Andrew

    yogesh.deshmukh

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    C++ class genrator

    Hi Andrew,

    I'm also looking for same type of code gerrator . Please please let me know if you have got any
    tool for the same. :)

    yogesh.deshmukh, Mar 27, 2011