Wanted: Coder to capture/parse web page data

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by livin, Sep 2, 2005.

  1. livin

    livin Guest

    I need a good scripter that can capture data from a web page. The data seems
    to be coming down in

    XML format and I cannot find how to access it.

    Here's the 30 second rundown on how I get to the data now...

    Login to a web page (I have a membership)
    Select the search
    Input the date range and select search button
    Output is displayed in a table with links to the actual data
    I must then click on each link, which brings up a screen with all the data I
    need.

    I must do this for each dataset... there are hundreds.

    I'd like to automate this process and capture the data into a database.

    If you can accomplish this task in short order then please contact me and we
    can discuss terms of

    the agreement.

    thanks!

    livin @ cox.net