Wanted: Coder to capture/parse web page data

livin

I need a good scripter that can capture data from a web page. The data seems
to be coming down in

XML format and I cannot find how to access it.

Here's the 30 second rundown on how I get to the data now...

Login to a web page (I have a membership)
Select the search
Input the date range and select search button
Output is displayed in a table with links to the actual data
I must then click on each link, which brings up a screen with all the data I
need.

I must do this for each dataset... there are hundreds.

I'd like to automate this process and capture the data into a database.

If you can accomplish this task in short order then please contact me and we
can discuss terms of

the agreement.

thanks!

livin @ cox.net