Wanted: Geeky, Unstable, and Outrageously Talented Struts Developers

Steve Jovanovic

Would you like to help us build this?

http://skribe.noumenaut.com:8080

We need your help!

My team and I have been working hard on a high-end journaling
(blogging plus many goodies) application that will soon go live. The
link above is an early integration build.

We're seeking two unique individuals to join our team and make Skribe
a truly outstanding application.

Why Skribe?

Skribe came about from our dissatisfaction with existing journaling
systems. We saw interesting ideas out there, but nothing quite brought
high-end front end design together with powerful content management on
the back end the way that we envisioned, so we decided to embark on
the long journey of building our own system.

For more information, please see:

http://www.noumenaut.com/join/index.htm

If it's your passion to participate in the development of a
category-defining product, if you have the raw talent, and if you'd
like to be part of a team committed to personal and professional
excellence, we invite you to give us a shout. (See
http://dev.noumenaut.com)

The positions are unpaid, demanding, and endless. This is hard work!
There are all kinds of reasons why you shouldn't even *think* about
joining.

And then...for those two obviously crazy individuals who see the soul
of something that inspires them and want to be part of it, we very
much look forward to hearing from you!

Steve Jovanovic
Noumenaut Studios
http://www.noumenaut.com