Wanted: Help with Document settings\ServerName\ASPNET\Local settings\Temp

Siegfried Heintze

I have pointed my hosting service to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;825738 because we
are getting an "Unspecified" error when trying to fill my data adapter from
an MSAccess 2003 database on their server. (My web page runs fine on my
desktop development machine). However, their support engineer (Reagan)
claims he cannot follow the directions because there is no directory
"Document settings\ServerName\ASPNET\Local settings\Temp" on his server. I
think he is running Windows 2000. I suggested that their might be a typo and
it should be "c:/Documents and Settings" and he said he thought that too but
still could not find a directory called "Documents and
Settings\ServerName\ASPNET\Local settings\Temp".

I am trying to impersonate my FTP account as suggested in this article.

Reagan explained that he had previosly given ASPNET full access to the
MSAccess database (on a different project) and that worked. I thought we
should follow the official advice in KB827538.

Thanks,
Siegfried