Wanted Java Developers with 2 to 3 years experience for a MNC at Mumbai

Discussion in 'Java' started by pallavi, Jul 30, 2005.

  1. pallavi

    pallavi Guest

    Hi everybody,

    We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java professionals
    with 2 to 3 years experience for a MNC at Mumbai and New Delhi. The
    job profile is as follows:

    Position: Software Engineer
    Requirement:
    a. 1 to 3 years of experience in software development required
    b. Programming Expertise in C++ and Java
    c.Experinece with Unix/Linux or Windows environments.
    d.Experience with Internet/Web technologies such as browsers,html,
    http, web Servers.
    e. Experience in product development environments preferred.
    f. Proven track record of programming and problem solving must.

    Pls mail me at your CV ASAP so that I can
    process you with our client.

    Looking forward to facilitating your career move.

    Tnaks and Regards,
    Pallavi
    pallavi, Jul 30, 2005