Wanted Java Developers with 5+ years experience for a MNC at Pune

pallavi

Hi evrybody,

We are a professional recruitment firm looking for Java Professional
with 5+ experience for a MNC at Pune. The required profile is at
follows:

Required Skills

· Very good concepts and understanding on OOPS, Java (mainly Core
Java).

·Exposure to JSP, Servlets.

·Exposure to writing SQLs for Oracle Database.

·Exposure to writing XML Parsers, PDF Writer, etc.

·Exposure to development on Java on Unix/Linux.

Recommended Skills

·Understanding on Network Security Domain

·Understanding on Regular Expressions.

·Good communication skills

·Exposure to Quality Processes

Pls mail me your CV at (e-mail address removed) ASAP so that I can
process it with our client and can go ahead with other options.

Looking forward to facilitating your career move.

Thnaks and Regards,
Pallavi