Wanted: Lead RoR Developer, San Francisco, CA

Vic

RoR Power (http://www.rorpower.com) is a boutique recruiting firm
specializing in Ruby on Rails opportunities. We have been retained by
a well-funded startup in San Francisco to find a top-notch RoR
superstar.

The company is looking to bring web 2.0 usability and agility into the
enterprise domain. It believes that software for the enterprise
shouldn't be boring. It should be elegant and efficient; it should be
useful, valuable, and fun, and it should be hosted and delivered as a
service.

This is a tremendous opportunity to make your mark. You will have
artistic and development freedom to create a brand new service
offering targeted at business users. Did we also mention the founders
are willing to give significant equity in the company to the right
candidate?

Candidates - please email your resume and samples / URLs of past work
to "jobs (at) rorpower (dot) com". This is NOT a spam folder that no
one looks at. Resumes submitted to this address are automatically
loaded into our db, and we actually have an alert associated with this
address and it goes right to our cell phones...

Required skills:
- The "midas touch" with Ruby on Rails, AJAX, CSS, JavaScript, JSON,
HTML, prototype, and script.aculo.us.
- Works well with designers and artist types
- Experience with cross-browser issues with DOM and CSS
- Be addicted to Agile product delivery and building products people
use

Desired skills:

- Grew up with LAMP and Python prior to RoR
- Have a poster of David Heinemeier Hansson hanging on your wall
- Have Cal Henderson's Building Scalable Website on your bedside table