wanted: multimedia client engineer

rexguo

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the best place
to post this, but since we haven't gotten
good responses from the usual channels
(We want client engineers but keep getting
CVs from server engineers) I figured what
the heck..

So, if you wanna prove that real-time
multimedia desktop applications are possible
with Java (for PC and Mac), then you really
owe it to yourself to take a look:

http://www.jobsdb.com/SG/EN/Job.asp?R=JDBS052104150&20975

Company:
muvee Technologies (http://www.muvee.com) is
recognized internationally as the pioneer
and leader in automatic video production.
We're bundled with HP PCs, Sony cameras,
ATI video cards etc. We have a mobile
version that is embedded into 9 Nokia phones.
We had a 3-page feature in the Jan 2005 issue
of Forbes magazine. Our Chief Publicist's
interview with Chris Pirillo at the recent
CES 2006 can be heard here:
http://www.thechrispirilloshow.com/help/20060110_tania_chew_on_muvee_autoproducer.phtml

Thanks!

..rex