Wanted: New Python Success Stories

Stephan Deibel

Hi,

O'Reilly Associates is going to be printing volume III of the
Python Success Stories series in June and I'm looking for
submissions of new stories.

The stories have been quite valuable for people introducing
Python to new users and companies.

The deadline for me to receive stories for editing is May 1st and
the deadline for the final edited, approved story going to
O'Reilly is June 1st.

The existing stories are online here:

http://pythonology.org/success

There's more info about writing one here:

http://pythonology.org/successguide

The biggest hurdle is usually getting approval from the company
to write about Python. It may require some educating about open
source to get past rules against endorsing commercial products
(which Python obviously isn't).

Thanks,

Stephan Deibel
Pythonology.com