    Willing to pay around US$150, but will require script testing first.

    Email me at
    (Remove NO and SPAM)

    Stephen O'Brien, May 1, 2004

  2. Gregory Toomey, May 2, 2004

  3. Stephen O'Brien

    John Bokma Guest

    John Bokma, May 2, 2004
  4. In article <>, Stephen
    O'Brien wrote:

    > I need a perl developer for the following job:

    You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

    Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
    groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
    technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

    Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
    "news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
    n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
    Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
    news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
    http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

    Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
    postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
    mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
    probably already notified them as well.

    If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
    administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

    http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

    Yours for a better usenet,

    dha

    We went on holiday by mistake - Withnail

    David H. Adler, May 13, 2004