Wanted Python and C developer Urgently

Rozario, Sophia_Diana

Hi, I am posting a couple of requirements in my organization. Any one interested can reply me directly.
Maestro Software Developer
We are seeking experienced software professionals to design and develop new components as well as to enhance and maintain Maestro, a best-of-breed computational chemistry graphical interface. Maestro is the unifying graphical interface for all of our simulation products.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of industry experience using C and C++, with a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming. Experience in creating graphical user interfaces using Motif or a similar API and X Windows is required. You must have more than 3 years of industry experience with developing applications and significant development experience under UNIX (any version ok, but Linux or IRIX preferred). Frequent interactions with the firm's geographically dispersed groups make exceptional written and oral communication skills essential.
An interest in creating and working on scientific user-interfaces is a plus, as is experience with any of the following:
* Motif/Lesstif (or any similar variant).
* OpenGL.
* Development experience with any or all of Linux, IRIX, or Windows.
* For Windows 2000 or XP, in particular, experience using MS VC++.
* Familiarity with UNIX build tools such as make.
* Fortran (77 and/or 90).
Senior Python Developer
Our Maestro product, the unifying graphical interface for all of our simulation products, includes and is supported by a suite of Python productivity and workflow tools. These tools range from small independent applications to larger applications needing tight integration with one or more Schrödinger products and utilities, and they allow for a high degree of customizability, increase user productivity and maximally leverage all Schrödinger products by creating novel, highly effective workflows.
We are currently seeking an experienced Python developer to design and develop additional Python tools, and to enhance and maintain the existing infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science and will possess a sound knowledge of Python and C. Experience with maintaining or extending Python wrappers as well as some knowledge of Python internals are a must. Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
Knowledge of Swig or C++ is a plus, as is experience with creating graphical user interfaces, especially using interpreted or scripted languages, though candidates with GUI experience using compiled languages will also be considered.
Python Developer
Our Maestro product, the unifying graphical interface for all of our simulation products, includes and is supported by a suite of Python productivity and workflow tools. These tools range from small independent applications to larger applications needing tight integration with one or more Schrödinger products and utilities, and they allow for a high degree of customizability, increase user productivity and maximally leverage all Schrödinger products by creating novel, highly effective workflows.
We are currently seeking an experienced software developer to design and develop additional Python tools, and to enhance and maintain the existing tools. The ideal candidate will have experience with and a solid understanding of Python or other scripted and interpreted languages. You must have a Master's degree in Physics or Chemistry with a good understanding of computational chemistry software and the associated workflows. You must have the ability to work well with scientists and developers within our Schrödinger team to create the tools required by our customers and for our workflows. Frequent interactions with the firm's geographically dispersed groups make exceptional written and oral communication skills essential.
Knowledge of Python, Tk, Tkinter, Pmw is a plus, as is experience in creating graphical user interfaces and cross-platform development.
Systems Software Engineer, Job Control
We are seeking software developers with solid experience in system and network programming for both Windows and Unix to assist in the development and maintenance of the job control middleware used by our computational chemistry products.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in system and network programming for both Windows and Unix systems, and be fluent in both Perl and C. You must have significant experience with Python programming. A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent academic background is required. Frequent interactions with the firm's geographically dispersed groups make exceptional written and oral communication skills essential.
Significant experience with any of the following is a plus:
* Commercial software development
* Cross-platform development under UNIX and Windows
* Application architecture design
* Distributed-application development
* Grid application development
* Workflow application development
* Network server development
* Database development

Thanks,
Diana Rozario
Associate
Resource Development (India)
D.E.Shaw India Software Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.deshawindia.com/
Hyderabad.

DISCLAIMER: "Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of D. E. Shaw India Software Private Limited., or any of its affiliates"