    Many thanks by advance to the people who will help me. You can send this package via mail to gillesDOTlenfantATgmailDOTcom.

    --
    Gilles Lenfant
    Gilles Lenfant, Oct 25, 2011

  2. Gilles Lenfant wrote:
    > I have spent a couple of hours asking google, browsing Pypi, SF, and of
    > course the official www.python-ldap.org site searching for a python-ldap
    > installer for Python 2.3 on Windows 32 bits. Unsuccessfully :(

    In theory even recent python-ldap 2.4.3 should still work with Python 2.3.
    Please post your inquiry on the mailing-list (subscribe
    before post). Maybe you can convince the maintainer of the Win32 packages there.

    Ciao, Michael.
    Michael Ströder, Oct 25, 2011

  3. Waldemar Osuch, Oct 25, 2011
  4. So many thanks for your valuable help Waldemar, this is exactly what I needed. I have no Windows machine to compile with the source bundle all this, and must install this directly in a production server.

    I'll keep these precious links and files in a trunk.

    Many thanks again
    --
    Gilles Lenfant
    Gilles Lenfant, Oct 25, 2011