WANTED-Sr C++ Developer for Position in Baton Rouge, LA

Discussion in 'C++' started by teteta, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. teteta

    teteta Guest

    SR C++ DEVELOPER

    The company offers a comprehensive line of software solutions for the
    home health industry. Embarking on its sixteenth year of exclusive
    service to home care, we are a market leader in information management
    systems. Our applications cover the gamut from intake and scheduling,
    through point-of-care and billing. In addition, the Financial Services
    Division of the company offers unique products for advanced financial
    analysis and management of home care cash flow.

    This person will be responsible for designing and developing an
    Object-Oriented health care product in a Windows environment

    Requirements:

    BSCS or equivalent degree or relevant experience
    4-7 years minimum Windows development experience with the following:

    Object-Oriented development in C++
    Object-Oriented design and development methodologies
    GUI design using Visual Studio
    MFC, COM, ADO, SQL Server
    Client/Server database development

    Excellent communication skills
    Excellent problem solving skills
    Ability to produce well-written and detailed design specifications
    (including architecture, flow and APIs for a given area)

    Preferred Skills/Experience:

    Experience in the healthcare industry is desirable
    Work performed in a large codebase with a team of developers
    Experience with distributed and disconnected systems architecture,
    WindowsCE

    IF THIS POSITION LOOKS TO BE A GOOD FIT WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE
    FORWARD A MATCHING WORD COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO .

    I look forward to speaking with you soon!

    Tom Hjorth
    Paradigm Solutions

    teteta, Nov 7, 2003

  2. teteta

    Benny Hill Guest

    On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:40:00 -0800, teteta wrote:

    Tom,

    This newsgroup is for the discussion of the C++ programming language.
    It is not for one-man-shop recruiters to troll for people. I personally
    wish all of you HR flunkies would fall off the face of the planet.

    --
    Benny
    Remove your rose colored glasses before e-mailing me

    Benny Hill, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Off Topic: WANTED-Sr C++ Developer for Position in Baton Rouge, LA

    teteta wrote:

    [snip]

    Please post to one of the *.jobs newsgroups
    where your solicitation will be welcome and appreciated.

    E. Robert Tisdale, Nov 7, 2003