Wanted to know how to start for a very small account package

techy techno

hii

I just wanted to know if any of the GURUS can help me

I want to give my accountant the capability to create any numbe of
accounts.

How do I start ? does any one knows any resource or tutorials on this
subject of creating accounts in asp

the user should be able to open an account with debit or credit balance
and accordingly add or deduct from the balance based on the Accountancy
Rule.

the thing is that I started with inserting account details with this
code :

<head>
<title>ACCOUNT EXAMPLE</title>
</head>

<form name="form1" method="post" action="">
<input type="text" name="txtDate">
<textarea name="txtDetails" rows="2" cols="30">SALARY PAID
</textarea>
<select name="select">
<option>DEBIT</option>
<option>CREDIT</option>
</select>
<input type="text" name="txtAmount" value="RS 5000">
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="INSERT">
</form>

now how can I make sure that when the user selects debit from thelist
menu the amount goes to the debit colum in ms access db and when
selected credit it the entered amount should go to the credit colum in
the db.

and then accordingly with the rule add and deduct the entered amount
from the balance with the rules in mind

thanks
how can I start that